- February 23, 2017
- Posted by: AESadmin
- Category: Distance Learning Course
Distance learning course
Distance learning education is a great alternative to on-campus study programmes as these are delivered online off-campus and this is why it is popularly known as online learning.
Online learning is a flexible form of learning which allows you to study from home, work, on the move or wherever else is convenient, and at a time to suit you. You will not need to travel to attend any classes; tuitions are provided entirely online and your programme of study can fit around your work and personal commitments.
Unlike a traditional campus-based university environment, you will attend a virtual learning environment. Studying online does not mean you are left alone in your self-study environment. Most online programmes are designed in such a way that you receive great support from university tutors and individual feedback to keep you focused on your studies. The online platform enables both you and tutors to actively take part in real-time conversations, listen to and view recorded lectures and take part in live question and answer sessions.
Upon successful completion of your degree course, you will receive a degree validated by the University and be invited to attend a graduation ceremony at the University Campus.
Benefits of distance/online learning
- Flexibility in learning – online learning programmes give you the possibility to combine independent learning with your work or family – you can study at your own pace from anywhere; at work, at home or on the move. The online courses are specially designed for self-study and are often personalized to fit the needs of individual students.
- Flexibility in entry requirements – online universities sometimes have less or even no formal requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to access courses.
- No travel, no visa required – there’s no need to travel to attend face-to-face lectures or tutorials. International students seeking overseas qualifications do not need to obtain visa for the country and live there where the University is, thus can save time, money on travel and living costs.
- Great value at less fees, zero cost – course fees for distance learning courses are much less than those offered on-campus. You will get same degree at significantly less fees and no other study matter cost.
- No 9 to 5 class, no exam – you do not need to attend 9.00 am to 5.00 pm class every day – you can access your class 24 hours, 7 days – go in and come out as to suit your mood. You do not need to sit formal exams every now and then. Online courses are normally assignment based.
Popular subjects: Distance learning course
IELTS Preparation, ESOL, Diploma in Accounting, Business, Management, BA in Business Management, Marketing, Management, Hospitality, Tourism, BSc in Accounting and Finance, international Business, Retail, MA in HRM, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Journalism, Psychology, MSc in Management, International Business, Project Management, Sales & Marketing, MBA, LLM International Commercial Law, DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration. There are wide ranges of other subject areas students may wish to pursue